N04005 Vase (Medium)
(L)9.7cm (W)9.7cm (H)19cm
Intended as vessels for simple arrangements of dried flowers, a set of ceramic vases can be arranged in modular formations – all three together, as a pair, or individually. Made in collaboration with the Taiwanese ceramicist Jiu-Chu Wang, N04004, N04005 and N04006 were fired according to the Kapselbrand ‘fire lava’ technique, in which charcoal, banana skins and gathered leaves accompanied the vases in the kiln, creating a richly coloured and highly tactile effect. Their finishes evoke geological layering—a nod to the passage of time accompanying the decay of the organic matter they hold.
- Stoneware fired using the Kapselbrand technique, with charcoal, organic leftovers and papers
- Object color may vary due to natural firing technique
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity and Furoshiki bag
- Limited Edition : One of a kind, 30 editions
- Made to order, delivery 6-8 weeks
This product is available upon request. Please use the form below to contact us :)
Your inquiry was submitted successfully. You can expect to hear from us shortly.